I. Conclusion of contract, order confirmation, storage
1. your contractual partner is Ricardo Neumayer. Our offers of goods are subject to change as long as they do not become the content of a contractual agreement.
2. before sending your order you have the possibility to check and correct the data you have entered. By sending the order, you make a binding contractual declaration. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the technically correct receipt of your order.
The purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by delivery or by notification of delivery or by a separate declaration of acceptance within the specified delivery period. You are bound to your order for a maximum of 7 days.
After sending your order, you will receive a technical order confirmation on the website and by e-mail. In this automatic e-mail you will find your order reflected. This order confirmation e-mail is not yet a declaration of order acceptance, because we first check the order. It is only to inform you that we have received your order and can be used for archiving purposes.
We keep these terms and conditions and the other contractual provisions with the data of your order in the ordering process for retrieval. You can easily archive this information there by either downloading the GTC and saving the data summarized in the order process in the Internet store using the functions of your browser, or you can wait for the automatic order receipt confirmation, which we will also send to you by e-mail after completion of your order to the address you have provided.
4. the contract text is stored by us, but for security reasons is not directly accessible by you. We offer a password-protected direct access ("My Account") for each customer. Here you can manage your data and view order data with appropriate registration.
You can also contact us via a contact form, for example to change your address or your payment method for open orders. For your security, this is done, like everything else in the login area, via an encrypted connection (SSL). These terms and conditions can also be found in their current version on our website.
II. prices, shipping costs
For orders in our Internet store, the prices listed in the offer at the time of the order apply. The prices listed are final prices, i.e. they include the applicable German VAT and other price components.
For details of any additional shipping costs, please refer to the information in the store.
III. right of withdrawal
Consumers have the right to return the item under the conditions listed below.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, AUTEL-TECH.de, Ricardo Neumayer, Otto-Hahn-Str. 10, 85221 Dachau, Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 371 571 93, Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 371 571 99, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us).We will reimburse you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
IV. Payments, delivery, delivery reservation
1. you have with us the possibility to pay as follows:
- SEPA bank transfer
- Invoice (only by arrangement, only for regular customers)
- Immediate bank transfer
A claim to payment by direct debit or purchase on account does not exist. Please understand that we carry out risk checks in advance cases before concluding the contract. In case of doubt, we reserve the right to offer you a payment in advance.
We deliver ordered goods immediately after receipt of the order. For deviating delivery times, please refer to the offers. The obligation to deliver shall not apply if we ourselves are not supplied correctly and on time and are not responsible for the lack of availability. If the goods are not available, we will inform you immediately and any advance payment will be refunded without delay.
(3) The delivery time shall be extended appropriately in the event of strikes and lockouts affecting the delivery as well as other circumstances for which we are not responsible, in particular in cases of delays in delivery due to force majeure. We shall inform the Buyer immediately of the beginning and end of such hindrances. 4.
4. we reserve the right to offer limited delivery items and special offers only in household quantities for the conclusion of the contract.
5. we use DHL as well as if necessary other shipping service providers for parcel shipments. You will receive a message from us when the goods have left our house. If the delivery has not been possible, you will receive a message from the carrier, from which the further possibilities arise.
1. the guarantee takes place according to the legal regulations.
2. we attach importance to your customer satisfaction. You can contact us at any time via one of the contact channels indicated at the beginning. We will make every effort to examine your request as quickly as possible and will contact you as soon as we receive the documents or your input or complaint. However, please give us some time, as warranty cases often require the involvement of the manufacturer. In the case of complaints, you will help us if you describe the subject of the problem as precisely as possible and, if necessary, send us copies of order documents or at least give us your order number, customer number, etc. If you do not receive a response from us within 14 days, please ask us. In rare cases, e-mails may have been "stuck" in spam filters at our company or at your company, or a message may not have reached you by other means or may have been inadvertently omitted.
V. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
VI. data protection
VII Jurisdiction, partial invalidity, applicable law
1. only in business transactions with merchants and with legal entities under public law, our registered office is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes concerning these terms and conditions and individual contracts concluded under their validity, including actions on bills of exchange and checks. In this case, we shall also be entitled to take legal action at the customer's place of business.
In business transactions with consumers, the statutory place of jurisdiction shall apply.
(2) In the event that individual provisions of the supply contract or these General Terms and Conditions are invalid, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid.
(3) All legal transactions or other legal relationships with us shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other intergovernmental agreements, even after their adoption into German law, shall not apply. This choice of law includes that the customer with habitual residence in one of the states of the EU or Switzerland is not deprived of the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of that state.
To view PDF files, you need, for example, the free Acrobat Reader. The Acrobat Reader is available as a free download on the website of Adobe. download Acrobat Reader